SJ Weather is a powerful weather module for Joomla 3.x using OpenWeatherMap API. It allows you to briefly display weather in particular area.
You can use SJ Weather at the top of your website to make it more informative and attractive. All you need is to insert your location, the module will do the rest for you. The weather will be simply present in a line with time, weather icon and temperature in Celsius. The module comes with a detail instruction. It is really easy to use for everyone without coding knowledge required.
# Main Features
1. Support Responsive layout
2. Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5, Chrome.
3. Support Multi-Language
4. Allow to show/hide the module title
5. Support Multi-Module in the same page
6. Allow to set module title
7. Allow to input class suffix
8. Allow to insert location for weather displaying
9. Set custom layout for this module
10. Allow you to include Jquery OR NOT
11. Support pre- and post- text with each instance