1. How can I post products to CmsPortal.Net
Please refer this blog post : A step-by-step guide to the upload items process
2. What items do you accept to submit?
This is list items we accept:
- JOOMLA: Joomla Template and Joomla Extension
- DRUPAL: Drupal Theme
- MAGENTO: Magento Them and Magento Extension
- WORDPRESS: Wordpress Theme and Wordpress Plugin
3. What is the fee for submitting our items to your site?
All items for submitting to our site is completely FREE
4. I want to delete my items that are submitted. What can I do?
We know that sometimes, developers want to delete their submitted items. So, each developer can request delete items by contact us.
5. How do I contact CmsPortal?
There are many ways available for you to contact us:
- Submit your request/question to our Contact Form (highly recommended)
- Leave comments on our Facebook wall
6. What are your working hours?
Our working time is 08:00 -12:00 and 13:30 -16:30 from Monday to Friday. Please note that our time zone is UTC+7.
7. How do I create an account?
At the top of the banner you will see a Register button and fill in all required information. You will be asked for your name, email, username and password.
8. How to upload items? How long does it take for an item to be approved?
It takes your item 2 days to approve. We will quickly respond with either an approval or a rejection with feedback as to why it was rejected.
9. What if the item is rejected?
If your uploading gets rejected. We will give feedback why it was rejected and how you may change it to get it approved. After making the necessary changes, upload again for the approval.
10. Who is responsible for copyright violations in the files I’ve submitted?
As the author, it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re not violating anyone’s copyright by uploading your file.