1. New Appearance
The new CMS Portal has a totally new fresh and clean layout that is designed with user experience in mind to make it easier to navigate, brighter, simple to use and brings a better experience for people who visit.
The new site presents you more compact yet comprehensive sections for both products, articles, video, etc., that give you a quick look without going to the detail pages.
2. Fully Responsive
The new CMS Portal will provide a completely responsive experience adapting to any device or screen size, so now you read our articles, tutorials and find templates or extensions you need on whatever devices that you are using.
You can easily and quickly find anything you need with the smart searching tool that is placed on homepage and other detail pages. With this powerful tool, you just need to type a keyword, the results will show immediately all products, posts, videos, website profiles... that includes your keywords. Especially, the smart search on homepage will help you narrow your range of searching with particular categories.
4. New Filter Products
Just want to seeking free items or need more pro features of premium versions? You can see FREE and Commercial sections on home page or using filter on listing page. Also, you can sort by price, date, population, rating to list products as the way you want.
5. Restructured Categories
The new CMS Portal site has restructured categories to help you save time on searching information. Now it has:
- Templates:Including Free and Commercial Templates/Themes/PSD Design for Joomla, Magento, Prestashop, WordPress...
- Extensions: Including Free and Commercial Extensions, Plugins and Addons for for Joomla, Magento, Prestashop, WordPress...
- News: Including News/Articles about hot news in web development industry that website developers, designers or users may be interested in
- Tutorials: Tutorials, tips or tricks that are helpful for website development community.
- Web Directory: Great place to introduce or find companies that do business in website development fields.
- Services: Providing you pro website services to solve all problem with your website such as: bug fixing, SEO optimization, migration & updates, theme customization, extension/plugin development...
6. Guest Post
You have ideas, articles or videos you want to share with the community? Or even announce your promotion event? Let's post them on CMS Portal and to spread news tomillion of readers around the world. To ensure that your guest post gets accepted, please follow the guideline to make sure it meets all our requirements.
7. Website Directory
Not only a template/extension directory, CMS Portal now provides webmasters and website owners a Free Website Directory in Website industry to introduce their companies as well as set backlinks to their website. Our goal is to make the directory as useful as possible for our users.
8. New Submission forms and guidance.
We have created new submission forms and a guidance for member to submit their products, posts, video, website URLs to help simplify the submissions process. The product submission form has added more fields for more additional information of products to bring users a comprehensive look about the products.
9. Post Comment & Product Reviews
You will be able to post your comments and feedback via Disqus System above each blog posts, and write reviews to products as well as rating for it.
10. Website Services
Having trouble with your website? Want to install new theme? Or need a Pro Developer help you do some works? CMS Portal provides some professional website services on Joomla, Magento, Prestashop, WordPress...that help you solve all problems related to your website.
Please leave your thought below to let us know your opinions about our new website - all comments and feedback are welcome. Hope you will love and tell your friends if you feed that cms portal is useful.
Many thanks for your on going support!