Joomla 3.9.4 Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Directory Traversal in com_media (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.9.4) More information »
- High Priority - Core - Helpsites refresh endpoint callable for unauthenticated users (affecting Joomla 3.2.0 through 3.9.4) More information »
- Moderate Priority - Core - Object.prototype pollution in JQuery $.extend (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.4) More information »
Joomla 3.9.4 Bug Fixes and Improvements
- User Password: Add minimum lowercase rule for password validation #24230
- Associations tab: Fix wrong behaviour of Indonesian language #24244
- Debug language: Fix User Actions Log Manager #24178
- New installation language: Kazakh #24233
- Google Authenticator plugin (2FA): QR-code generator implemented #24255
» View for more information about this issue here.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser's cache after upgrading.
SmartAddons have completed to update our Joomla templates to Joomla 3.9 release. You can find the Joomla 3.9 Templates list HERE. If you have any problem in updating, please contact us on our Support System.