Joomla 3.9.12 Security Issue Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in logo parameter of default templates (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.11) More information »
Joomla 3.9.12 Bug Fix and Improvements
- Fix for minyear and maxyear in the calendar #26119
- Handle Google Font weights and styles in Protostar #25976
- Fix user session on mssql server #23213
- Protect SQL servers by adding pause mechanism to cli finder indexer #13502
- Fix Imagelist custom field default image #26352
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser's cache after upgrading.
SmartAddons have completed to update our Joomla templates to Joomla 3.9.x release. You can find the full list of Joomla 3.9 Templates HERE. If you have any problem in updating, please contact us on our Support System.