- Step 1: Click here to download the latest version of "Sections".
- Step 2: Extract the files into a folder on your desktop. The folder will be called "sections".
- Step 3: Login to your site's files via FTP and navigate to /sites/all/. If there isn't a folder called /modules/ here, create one.
- Step 4: Upload the "sections" folder to /sites/all/modules/
- Step 5: Go to Administer >> Site building >> Modules. Check the box next to "Sections" and click Save Configuration.
Showing Different Drupal Themes on Different Pages
Now that Sections is set up, we'll be able to use it to place different themes on different pages: