1. How can I submit products to CmsPortal.Net?
Please refer to this post : A step-by-step guide to the upload items process
2. What items do you accept to submit?
You can submit Templates, Extensions, Plugins, Addons...(Both Free and Commercial Items) on the following categories:
3. How can I submit News/Video Tutorials to CMS Portal?
Please refer to this post: Guidelines for Submitting Articles/Videos
4. How can I submit my website URL to CMS Portal?
Please refer to this post: Guidelines for Submitting Web URL
5. What is the fee for submitting our items to your site?
It's totally FREE with no hidden changes
6. I want to edit/delete my items that are submitted. What can I do?
To edit or delete what you submitted, go to your Profile, then select Products/Web Directories/Articles to manage your items.
7. How do I contact CmsPortal?
There are some ways to contact us:
- Submit your request/question to our Contact Form (highly recommended)
8. What are your working hours?
Our working time is 8 AM -5 PM from Monday to Friday (UTC+7)
9. How do I create an account?
You can see "Join Now" button on the top of CMS Portal site, please fill out all required information to register an account. An email will be sent to you to verify your account.
10. How to upload items? How long does it take for an item to be approved?
It may take about 2 days to review and approve. We will quickly respond to you if your items get approved or not.
11. What should I do if my item is rejected?
If your submitted item gets rejected, we will give feedback why it was rejected and how you may change it to get it approved. After making the necessary changes, please upload again for the approval.
12. Who is responsible for copyright violations in the files I’ve submitted?
As the author, it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re not violating anyone’s copyright by uploading your file.