You can submit articles/videos in the following categories:
- News - All News about Joomla, Magento, WordPress...You can even post articles about your deals, offers or events to promote them.
- Tutorials - Articles about website knowledge, tips, tricks, guidelines or what you've learned which are helpful to website users.
We strongly encourage original articles with creative and interesting ideas that are not published on any site yet. All submissions must be in the English language. All irrelevant subjects won't be accepted.
- Joomla Videos: All video tutorials related to Joomla
- Magento Videos: All video tutorials related to Magento
- WordPress Videos: All video tutorials related to WordPress
- Other Videos: All video tutorials for other website platforms
Step-by-Step Guidelines to submit an article/Video to CMS Portal:
Step I: Login or Register if you don't have any account on CMS Portal yet.
Step II: Click "Submit Articles" link on the top menu or "Submit Your Article" Button on News/Tutorials Pages. After that, you'll see a submission form that enables you to upload your article/video.
Step III: Fill out all required information in the submission form.
- Title: Your Article/Video Title
- Category: Choose the right category for your News/Tutorials or Video tutorials
- Tags: Add some tags to let readers easily find your articles.
- Content Editor: Add your content using Joomla Content Editor or you can add directly your html file.
- Author Publishing Status:
You can keep all information or change publishing date if you want to publish it at a specific time/date in the future.
- Metadata Information:
Add short description and main keywords to optimize your article for search engines as well as increase its chance to be viewed.
- If you submit a News or Tutorials:
You need to add a featured image for your article. Switch to Image Tab, then click Browse button to select your image.
Please note that the featured image should be 600x300px with png, jpg type to match with article page layout. Other images with larger or smaller sizes could be resized or rejected.
- If you submit a video tutorial:
You don't need to add any featured images. To add your video tutorials, switch to Media Tab => Use online video service => Select Youtube/Vimeo, then enter Video ID.
To get Video ID:
Youtube: For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PudtxPtX70 => Video ID: 6PudtxPtX70
Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/12345678 => Video ID: 12345678
After you fill out all necessary information required, click "Save" button, then your article will be saved and submitted to CMS Portal. We'll try to review your article as soon as possible. Your article will be published if it meets all requirements. To check your article status and manage your posts, go to your Profile and click "Articles" to go to your article manager.
Thanks for reading!