Step 2: Select category which you want to post your item
Choose type of item: Drupal or Joomla or Magento or WordPress....
Then, in the preview page, you will find Add your listing here button. Please click on this button to post your items
Step 3: Fillout the item information
Now you can start to submit your items:
1. Category: You are selected in Step 2
2. Name: Fillout your item name (required)
Your item name should define the primary function of your item.
3. Description: Give an item description (required)
Writing complete and easily understandable descriptions . You can only list features that are included in the version you upload and link to.
4. Link: (required)
All links must point directly to the right page. (Never try to give advertising link, like adf.ly, because we will ban you permanently)
• Website: Insert the item website link
• Download: Insert the download link of item
• Demo: Insert the preview link of item
• Demo link 2: Insert the preview link of item (if any)
• Support: Insert the support link of item
• Document: Insert document link of item
• License: License page on your site
5. Developer: Fillout in name of developer (required)
6. Type: Select item type: (required)
7. Compatibility: Fillout compatible version of item (required)
8. Stability: Select stability of your item:
9. Email: Enter your email address (required)
10. Tags: Short descriptive words seperated by commas that describe your item. Example: responsive, business, blog
11. Add an image: The image will be represented as your item (required)
Step 4: Submitting your item
The last step, click Submit. If the submit button doesn’t work, please check again. Make sure you have filled all forms.
Note: You will be redirected to your submitted page. Our administrator/reviewer will check and review your submission first.
Always make sure you have read our Term and Condition. Please feel free to contact us if you need our support.
Have fun! Thank you guys!