VirtueMart 3.6.4 is out to address this problem. With the latest VirtueMart 3.6.4, the outdated payment plugins can be updated and work normally now.
What's New in VirtueMart 3.6.4?
- added shared_stock for child products. They can use now the stock of the parent
- added feature "Disable inheriting of customfields to children"
- Added an option for the menu item which allows shoppers to register themselves directly as vendors
- added the possibility to manage shoppers per vendor for multivendor mode "byvendor"
- Enabled routing of different languages within one call (vmLang must be set extra on the VmTable, because the table instance has its own temporarly vmLang var)
- added automatic thumbnailing of the image which indicates that not image is set
- edit order items, changing order status of one item does not automatically fire an order update any longer, use "edit ordered products" and store the order.
- checkCaptcha ask a question to vendor uses now vm config ask_captcha
- storing of user data stores now always the data to the cart.
- Cart stores address after confirmOrder
- browse view, it could happen that products did not show products, omitLoaded was not correctly set for the group "products"
- browse view, changed order of loading of product groups to ensure that "featured products" are not already displayed among "products"
- changed cart so that it works correctly again with old payment/shipment plugins
- rating replaced old preg_replace filter against FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING
- Important fix for creditcard.php, new php versions threw notice
- Updated js of the cart. There were double binds. The JS now binds only radios and checkboxes
- PayPal fixed product price for overridden price
- calculationHelper, fixed category restriction for rules per billcalculationHelper, fixed category restriction for rules per bill
- edit order items should consider the coupon_code now
- correct order created, modified date
- fixed for product browse when legacy mode is enabled
- small fix for ids of calendars
- models product fixed saveorder for storing ordering = 0
- vmLoaderPluginUpdate updated language, xml
- added fallback for reuseorders=1
- changed getTip of config view.html.php it now uses the same fallbacks for rowShopFrontSet and writePriceConfigLine
- getCurrentUrlBy, added mode for returning query as array (not as URI, string)
- added parameter task to function call "manage" in function isSuperVendor
- mordel orderstatus, function getOrderStatusNames set to static and returns more data
- model orders replaced direct sql against static getOrderStatusNames
- vmpsplugin.php, restrictions added empty checks for !is_array
Thanks for reading!
» Browse for all VirtueMart Joomla Templates
» Browse for all VirtueMart Joomla Extensions