Joomla 3.9.14 Security Issue Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Path Disclosure in framework files (affecting Joomla 3.8.0 through 3.9.13) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - Various SQL injections through configuration parameters (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.9.13) More information »
Joomla 3.9.14 Bug Fix and Improvements
- Improve PHP 7.4 compatibility #27190 #27219
- Fix incorrect id generated for input fields in repetable subform #27081
- Fix Sample Data Learn #27100 #27101 #27102
- Allow JSON Document caching #27161
- Avoid errors when Joomla! gets outdated #27197
- Show full video filename and preview icon in Media Manager #27230
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser's cache after upgrading.
SmartAddons have completed to update our Joomla templates to Joomla 3.9.x release. You can find the full list of Joomla 3.9 Templates HERE. If you have any problem in updating, please contact us on our Support System.