Joomla 3.9.15 Security Issue Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF in batch actions (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.14) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - CSRF com_templates LESS compiler (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.14) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in com_actionlogs (affecting Joomla 3.9.0 through 3.9.14) More information »
Joomla 3.9.15 Bug Fix and Improvements
- Beez Template: Fix the consent field modal #23205
- Action Log emails: Use of absolute URLs #27432
- TinyMCE fixes: #27498 #27519
- User email addresses: Case insensitive management #24117
- Prevent library extensions to overwrite core files #27300
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser's cache after upgrading.
SmartAddons have completed to update our Joomla templates to Joomla 3.9.x release. You can find the full list of Joomla 3.9 Templates HERE. If you have any problem in updating, please contact us on our Support System.