Joomla 3.9.7 Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - CSV injection in com_actionlogs (affecting Joomla 3.9.0 through 3.9.6) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in subform field (affecting Joomla 3.6.0 through 3.9.6) More information »
- Low Priority - Core - ACL hardening of com_joomlaupdate (affecting Joomla 3.8.13 through 3.9.6) More information »
Joomla 3.9.7 Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Batch system: Copy permissions of modules #24737 and categories #24730
- Progessive cache improvements #20310
- Fix to avoid duplicated custom fields in com_content #24516
- RTL improvements #23107 #24722
- Removal of the unofficial French Help Server #24927
- TinyMCE improvements: #24978 #25037
- RSS: Fix to display the right category #24932
- Media Manager: Fix directory traversal for symlinked folders #24924
- User registration: Correct http schema used #24089
» View for more information about this issue here.
Please read the update instructions before updating and remember to clear your browser's cache after upgrading.
SmartAddons have completed to update our Joomla templates to Joomla 3.9 release. You can find the Joomla 3.9 Templates list HERE. If you have any problem in updating, please contact us on our Support System.